JBartell.com is firmly committed to your privacy. Under no circumstances do we sell or rent your personal information or email address or any of your other contact information to any third party. We collect such data only for the purpose of serving you with products and services on this site. This site may contain links to other sites in which case Good Habit Co. cannot be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other web sites. The following represents how we do conduct business on this site:
Updated as of October 14, 2014
1. Information We Collect.
Personal Information. We collect both personal information and non-personal information about you. Personal information identifies you as an individual and includes such items as your name, email address and payment information. We collect personal information about you only when you voluntarily provide it to us, such as when you register for an account, purchase a subscription to our
Services, and/or send us an email or other communication.
IP Addresses. Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet service provider. This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever users visit the Site, along with the time(s) of such visit(s) and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many web sites. Please note that we treat IP Addresses, server log files and related information as non-personal information, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
2. How We Use Your Information.
Personal Information. We may use your personal information in the following ways:
• To create an account and your Eligible User Profile for you when you register with us.
• To fulfill your requests, respond to your inquiries, provide services, or complete transactions you have requested.
• To send you important information regarding the Services or Site, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information. Because this information may be important, you may not opt-out of receiving such communications.
• To inform you of services, promotions and programs that we believe you may be interested in.
• To resolve problems or issues with the Services, Site or other Users.
• For our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products or services, enhancing our Site, improving our Services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
• As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) in any manner permitted under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations, business and systems; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of other Users, including you; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Non-Personal Information. The information is used to enable more accurate reporting and make JB.com better for our users. JB.com may use certain third-party services such as Google Analytics to help understand use of the Services. Google Analytics collects the information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, including cookies and your IP address. Google Analytics also receives this information and their use of it is governed by their respective privacy policies.
3. How We Share Your Information.
Personal Information. We may disclose your personal information: To our third party service providers who provide services such as payment and credit card processing. As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) in any manner permitted under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations, business and systems; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of other Users, including you; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Non-Personal Information. Because non-personal information does not identify you in any way, we may share non-personal information with any third party.
4. Other Important Terms Regarding Our Privacy Practices.
Protecting Your Information. JB.com uses commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit or provide to us or guarantee that your information on the Services or Site may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, administrative and/or technical safeguards. Additionally, we will not be responsible or liable to you for third party circumvention of our security measures. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us.
Accessing, Changing Your Personal Information. You can update and change your account information and email preferences at any time by logging in to your account. In your request, please make clear what information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your personal information suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your personal information. We will try to comply with your request as soon as and to the extent reasonably practicable. We may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes, and there may also be residual personal information that will remain within our databases and other records even after you have requested the removal of your personal information from our databases.
Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important to us. The Services and Site are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide any personal information to us. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of thirteen (13) unless we first obtain permission from that child’s parent or legal guardian. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from from anyone under the age of thirteen (13) without permission from that child’s parent or legal guardian, we will take steps to remove that information.
Storage of Personal Information. We may store and back-up personal information within databases located within and outside of the United States. Jurisdictional Issues. We do not represent or warrant that the Services or Site, or any part thereof, is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Services or Site do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. By providing personal information through the Services or Site, you consent to the transfer of personal information to other countries, such as the United States, which may provide a different level of data security than in your country of residence.